Mens facial: as a man, you may assume that you only need to wash your face with soap and wipe it with a towel. Facial care is not particularly troublesome, but it cannot be too sloppy. Follow the steps below and spend a little more thought to keep your skin healthy. Cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, and shaving with razor will make your skin look good and shiny.
Cleansing and exfoliating
Choose a cleanser that suits your skin type. A suitable cleanser can remove pores and rubbish and prevent acne caused by clogged pores. You can’t wash your face with soap in the bath, otherwise the facial skin will dry out, and may even peel or be allergic. Use a cleansing milk made from natural ingredients suitable for dry, oily or normal skin.
Glycerin cleansing milk is a natural and gentle choice. You may think that glycerin can remove oil, but cleansing milk containing natural oils can gently remove dirt without irritating facial skin. It can be used on any skin type. Skin that is troubled by acne should choose this gentle cleanser.
If you want to buy a cleanser specifically for acne, you can choose to contain salicylic acid, glycolic acid, dibenzoyl peroxide. These ingredients have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects and can treat acne.
Wash your face with cleanser once a day. Washing your face too often will dry out your skin. You can wash with cleanser at night and clean water in the morning. Wash your face at other times, rinse with cold or warm water.
Don’t use hot water. Hot water will take away skin moisture. Cold or warm water should be used.
Don’t wipe it hard with a towel, just pat dry. Too much force will cause sagging skin.
Do not sleep with sunscreen. If you apply sunscreen or barrier cream during the day, you must wash it off before going to bed. Otherwise, acne easily grows on the face. If you don’t sweat or use sunscreen during the day, you can wash your face with water only at night.
Exfoliate every few days. Deep clean with facial scrub and face brush to remove dead skin. Scrub can make the skin more healthy and translucent. After exfoliation, the skin and hair become soft, and irritation and trauma are reduced during shaving.
- When exfoliating, apply a little scrub, gently circle your face, then rinse off.
- The face wash brush is also a useful tool. Buy a face-specific cleaning brush. Before using cleansing products, use a brush to remove dead skin. It is more effective to use when the face is dry than when it is wet.
Moisturize every day.
Moisturize after washing your face. Use creams and essences. Moisturizing is an important step to maintain skin elasticity and prevent dry itching and peeling. Use a moisturizing milk suitable for your skin.
Dry skin can use moisturizing products containing olive oil, argan oil, shea butter or lanolin.
For oily skin, choose a moisturizing product with a lighter texture and better absorption.
Moisturizing around the eyes.
Creams are not needed elsewhere, but the skin around the eyes must be hydrated. This is because the skin around the eyes is most likely to age, and moisturizing can delay sagging.  The older you need to pay attention, but it is better to cultivate this awareness as soon as possible.
It is not necessary to buy big-name expensive eye cream. Ordinary moisturizing cream or coconut oil can also be applied to the skin around the eyes.
There are fewer oil glands in the lips, which makes it easier to dry and peel. Use lip balm or coconut oil to care for your lips. Winter needs more use than summer.
Facial skin is soft and more susceptible to sun damage, so sun protection is very important. Use SPF 15 products in winter and SPF 30 in summer. Lips also need sun protection.
Wearing sunglasses in summer can protect the skin around the eyes.
Use a high-quality razor.
Whether you shave cleanly or keep a small beard, you have to trim your beard every few days. You need a razor of better quality and sharper, don’t buy cheap products. A high-quality razor does not easily hurt the skin and can be scraped more cleanly.
If you use a disposable razor, choose a reliable brand of double-layer blades. The double layer is more convenient and cleaner than the single layer.
If no special meticulousness is required, an electric razor can be used. Use when skin is dry.
Straight razors are more accurate to use. Be careful when using it, don’t scratch the skin, it will gradually become proficient.
Wash your face with warm water.
Warm water softens skin and hair, making it easy to shave. Wash your face before shaving to prevent infection caused by dirt and bacteria.
No need to dry, apply shaving cream. The shaving cream has a lubricating effect, which makes the operation of the razor smoother. Unless you are using an electric razor, be sure to wet your face and apply shaving cream.
Try to choose natural shaving cream to prevent your skin from becoming dry or sensitive.
Let shaving cream stay on the face for a while to soften the skin and hair.
Don’t use too much force when shaving. The blade is sharp enough and does not require extra force. It is safer and more effective to shave along the hair, not in the opposite direction.
- If the beard is longer, trim it first. Cut as short as possible before scraping.
- Dip the razor into the warm water every few minutes, and wash away the beard sticking to it.
- When shaving, the other hand gently stretches the skin, so that you can shave more cleanly.
Rinse your face after shaving.
Wash your face with cold water, which has an astringent effect. If you accidentally scratch your skin, you can stop the bleeding. Pat dry with a towel, don’t rub it hard.
Apply moisturizing milk.
Use a mild moisturizer to soothe shaved skin. Do not use harsh products.
prune. Use an electric shaver or scissors to trim the beard to a neat and ideal shape.
- Pay attention to clean the forehead and around the hairline, these areas are more prone to sweating.
- After shaving, use cold water to soothe facial skin and shrink pores.
- If you have acne, you can use Sudocrem ass cream twice a week to balance skin tone and moisturize.
- Wash your face with warm water to open pores before using cleanser.
- Recommended products: Shaving cream from the shaving brand King of Shaves, low foam, you can see where you shave when using it. The brand’s XCD series of skin care products are also recommended. Including moisturizing milk, eye essence, and skin improvement cream. Nivea men’s cleanser, scrub, coenzyme Q10 lotion and shaving astringent lotion. St lves’ facial scrub is also good. If you have acne, you can choose Birou. The razor recommends Gillette forward speed 3.
- Use a mild cleanser after shaving. It is best to be colorless and fragrant to prevent allergies.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Read Also : Snail facial and it’s benefits