What happens to drink green tea before bed at night, who should not drink it?
Everyone will know the benefits of drinking green tea, this bed reduces the risk of many diseases ranging from cholesterol to heart attack. Some people like to drink it as soon as they wake up in the morning, while some people like to drink it before sleeping. Many people are unaware of whether green tea should be drunk at night or empty stomach in the morning. Let us to know if you should take green tea before sleeping or not?
Should drink green tea at night ?
You should not forget to drink green tea before sleeping at night. 95 mg of green tea contains three times more caffeine than a cup of copy. If you drink green tea before sleeping at night, then your sleep will be disturbed.
Green tea and sleep problems
Drinking green tea before going to bed at night causes caffeine in your body and makes you sleepy. It is a bad habit, never forget to drink green tea before sleeping at night. You should not drink green tea more than twice a day, because anything should be taken in the right amount. Two green teas cups a day is enough for your good health.
Green tea and Being stone
People with kidney stones should never forget and take more than two green tea in a day. Green tea contains Polyphemus which reduce the risk of cancer and also aids in weight loss, as it has metabolic enhancing properties.
Green tea and Alzheimer’s Risk
Green tea is beneficial in diseases ranging from Alzheimer’s to dementia. Green tea also contains ingredients that relieve depression. The antioxidants present in green tea provide relief to your body and reduce stress. Green tea contains the amino acid Athenian which boosts your dopamine and keeps your mood fine.
What is the correct way to drink green tea ?
1. The water temperature is controlled at 80-90 degrees. (Generally, the high-end famous green tea with a close appearance, it is recommended to use 75-85 degrees water, pour the water first, and then add the tea, which is called the upper casting method. Ordinary green tea is about 85 degrees hot water , Put the tea first, then pour the water, which is called the next method)
2. do not drink the first bubble.
3. Porcelain cups and glass cups are best used for tea cups.
4. It is not recommended to use a teapot to make green tea. It is not easy to cool down, and the green tea will become stuffy and will lose its fragrance.
5. Soak up to five times, there will be harmful substances in the tea soup.
Drinking green tea taboo:
1. It is best not to drink strong green tea for the elderly, liver patients, urinary stones, gastrointestinal patients, and colds and fevers.
2. do not drink medicine with tea.
3. Do not drink overnight tea.
4. Do not drink tea on an empty stomach.
5. People with cold stomach should not drink more.
6. New tea should not be consumed too much.
Authentic green tea taste:
General green tea is very fragrant, tender, sweet and smooth. Of course, different types of green tea have different differences. For example, West Lake Longjing has a bean fragrance, and Biluochun has a mellow and sweet taste.
Note for drinking tea at night:
When the tea leaves are brewed for about 3 minutes, most of the caffeine in the tea has been dissolved in the tea water. At this time, the tea has obvious refreshing effect and makes people excited. If you are afraid of insomnia, don’t drink the first tea soup, let alone strong tea.
1. Drink lighter tea to reduce caffeine.
2. Drink tea with a sweet taste, with more theanine. It is scientifically proven that theanine is more beneficial to sleep than sleeping pills without any side effects.
3. Drink more fermented tea.
The efficacy and function of green tea:
Green tea is a tea made without fermentation, so it retains more natural substances from fresh leaves, and contains more nutrients such as tea polyphenols, catechins, chlorophyll, caffeine, amino acids, and vitamins. These natural nutrients in green tea have special effects on anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, sterilization, and anti-inflammatory, etc., which are unmatched by other teas.
This time the content is introduced here. Tea not only has pharmacological effects such as refreshing and refreshing, clearing heat and relieving heat, eliminating food and phlegm, removing greasiness and weight loss, clearing heart and irritability, detoxification and sobering, promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, reducing fire and improving eyesight, relieving dysentery and dampness, etc. It has certain pharmacological effects on modern diseases, such as radiation sickness, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, cancer and other diseases. In addition, green tea powder has good antioxidant and sedative effects, which can reduce fatigue. Green tea contains vitamin C and flavonoids. The flavonoids can enhance the antioxidant effect of vitamin C. This flavonoid is also a precious nutrient, so it can be said to have a treasure-level effect on maintaining skin whitening. Green tea powder can be used as a mask to cleanse the skin, moisturize and control oil, reduce acne marks, and promote skin damage recovery. You can also add yogurt, yogurt or apple juice to eat, which promotes constipation, weight loss, and weight loss.